Thursday, December 17, 2020

Just Working


 Feel pretty isolated and working a lot.  60 hours a week mandatory seems not so bad considering I work telecommute, but it really is turning out to be a lot.  At least on my breaks, I can fix something healthy to eat or put a load of laundry in the machine.  But, I am hanging in there.  Just have production goals and have no time to blog.  

I am hoping I can blog more after things calm down and I get more used to this schedule.  I have lots of news about my family, etc.  We have a cousin who is 81 and fighting for his life, got covid.  Was otherwise healthy, was put on a ventilator yesterday, we are very worried.

We got about 6 inches of snow Sunday and it has been so cold here it has stayed on the ground, which is pretty unusual for this part of the south.  

I hope you are staying healthy and warm out there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment