Friday, November 16, 2018

What Day Is It?

It feels like Saturday.   But it is Friday.  Drove to city Thursday.   Ran bunch of errands for Granny.  Waited till after rush hour to drive across town to aunts.   Had sandwich with my Granny (free).  Went to visit my aunt, walked in...learned her MIL passed away within an hour.  So that's sad.

Slept ok.  Got up, went to see other aunt.  Visited...tried to offer perspective about some heavy family stuff...

Left, lunch with my former colleague.   Great 2 hour lunch, talk.  It was fun.  Cool, but beautiful sunny day. 

Tonight dinner with my best friend and my aunts. Then coffee with friends.

Ready to go home.  On my way, picking up deer that was processed last week.  Stopping to say hi to my cousin...ready to go home.

Sometimes, I feel nostalgic and this is one of those times...lots of feelings.  Miss my mom.  Worried about DH (more later).

" Let’s fuel our hearts with faith instead of fear.
Father, I want my words to show my confidence is built on You. Help me fuel my heart with faith instead of fear. In Jesus’ Name, Amen."
   -Lynn Cowell

Day 16, thankful for my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment