Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Not Much to Talk About, Day 14

I did not do 2nd power yoga, on one week.  I was antsy enough from barely leaving my house in 2 days, I was ready for a walk.   It was cold, 31, but no wind.  The pup loved it.

I also listed bunch more stuff on PM, but no sales after I mentioned on here things were finally moving...false alarm!

We did run to town for a prescription.  While there looked for rig to replace the one pup chewed, Walmart lacking decent rugs!

I will get one at At Home when I exchange lamp shades.  We also got virtually indestructible chew for pup.  Cross your fingers!

I am taking 32 inch TV to my friend on my way home to city to visit granny.  The TV hook up broke, but is fairly easily fixed with a new part and some patience and dexterity (DH has little of either).

We are moving larger older TV into bedroom to use on interior antenna...move bedroom TV to my office and get new TV for living room.  The one in there is not working on antenna in attic (but newer small one works fine on same antenna).

I think it us just DH way of getting super sized TV!

I leave for city Thursday.   I may not post till Sunday after this.  Have a great weekend!

I am grateful for not much to talk about .

No comments:

Post a Comment