Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Update

I called 877 number set up by bankruptcy trustee and actually got a live person who was able to find my inlaws policies and update me on status!  After this going on for 9 years we have learned that both prepaid policies were acquired by a 3rd party insurance carrier and considered "paid in full".  Isn't that great news?  I could not wait to call my mother in law and let her know.  She was very happy. 
 
"Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake."
~Victor Hugo
 
I am staying in bed at hotel today.   Summer cold.  DH had it last week.   Oh well, our bodies tells us when to slow down.   Today is it.  At least we finally got a larger room!  We spent 2 hours moving down from 4th floor to 2nd, larger room.  We were very satisfied as we ate stir fry veggies last night.  The stove in this room works!
 
Have you ever stayed in extended stay?  What healthy meals can you make in small area?  Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment