Friday, July 20, 2018

Blue

Google Garrett Matthias 5 year old in Iowa.  I wish I had met this little guy.  I like him so much.  He can teach me so much about life.  He lived his 5 years to the fullest.  RIP little Garrett, may you be a superhero in heaven, because you certainly were on earth.

I see some pretty images on other blogs.  I am going to work on this.  I did change my layout slightly and added a picture.  It makes me happy.  Maybe more people will visit me.

My heart goes out to the people involved in Branson Missouri when the duck boat sank.  17 people lost their lives, including children.  So sad.  Hug your loved ones.

2 comments:

  1. Yes it has been a sad week. Didn't know about Garret so I Googled him and was both saddened yet lifted. What a little guy.
    Tragic about the duck boat accident in Branson. So many from one family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know many people are praying for these people. I sure hope they feel it in some way. “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.”
    —Matthew 5:4

    ReplyDelete