Monday, July 15, 2019

Sentimental Fool

I wrote this on my school FB group today.  I am sentimental because my dad's death anniversary was Friday and today is my sister's birthday.

Hope you have a great Monday.

Morgan County will forever and always have a special place inside my heart, even though I have not lived there since ****.  We are the class of ****!  We will always be connected!  UNTIL THE DAY I DIE.  I told my little sister (whose birthday is today) that from now on, I will not pass up an opportunity to tell someone how they have positively impacted my life.  So, while I am sitting here crying at work...I wanted to post a shout out to my awesome classmates, fellow county neighbors and some darn fine valuable close friends I LOVE YOU.  You all continue to keep our classmates in your prayers.  N****, L*** and C*****...and several others who are going through difficult times and shall remain anonymous.  But know that there are many of us who hold you all tight in our hearts and prayers.  Don't miss that opportunity to reach out.  Have a wonderful MONDAY a beautiful summer day.  Perfect day to call someone, write a text, send a card.  Thanks for reading this.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother died many years ago, and I still cry. There is a Morgan County just to the east of me and for a moment, I wondered why I did not know you were so close. It is okay to be sentimental. That seems much nicer than being cold and closed off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom has been gone for 28 years and I miss her every day. Coincidental, because a couple of friends and I are propping each other up a lot and one of my friends lost her mom too so we know what that is like. Couple of our classmates is literally on her death bed and so I am a wreck waiting for the phone call.

      Delete