Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Low Energey

This is my first week working 3 days.  The drive to the city this morning was difficult.  I was sleepy, which NEVER happens.  I went to bed at 8:30 and got up at 3:45.  Just still feeling sluggish.  I did not sleep well all last week nor this weekend.  It will pass.

Then this weekend, DH and I have his aunt's funeral and my friend from H.S. LJ - her service.  I learned of her passing Friday as I was driving home from the city.  Very sad. 

I am just low energy all around.  Maybe next time I check in here I will have something interesting to say.  Not today.  Did help DH mow the yard Monday.  So that helped him feel better about having to do it all alone with his back pain.  He wears his belt, and uses the riding only, when I can help - I use the push mower.  But I think he goes a little too fast on the riding and does a bunch of unnec jerking backing up and making sharp turns - why?  when I am there to do the sharp turns with the push mower.  Oh well, once again, he refuses to listen to me. 

We had overall good weekend.  We did not much - too hot.  Was in mid 90's and 90's humidity.  But I did do some shopping, go to the gymn, cooked couple meals, made some banana bread, walked the dog and worked in my garden.  He did something for my on Monday that gave me hope that things will be ok between us after all.  We have had a rough year.  Which is ironic, because we are coming up on our 12th anniversary next week.

More on that.  Hope you all out there have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling back to normal soon. Sounds like you had a productive weekend, though. I'm sure your new 3 day work week will be really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things get better between you two. The riding lawn mower is bad for a back if there is no spring. My friend used a egg carton mattress the further protect his back. He sat on it.

    ReplyDelete