Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Rainy Spring Day

I was going to do some more working in the yard today.  But it is rainy.  Yesterday was warm and sunny, beautiful!  Moved 3 rather large azaleas with DH help.  Despite his bad back.  HOpe they survive.  Not planning to work outside, but the weather dictated I get outside!  Also was frustrated about a couple of minor things with my DH.  Felt good to take it out with a shovel and digging some holes!

Did my first organized hike/walk with a hiking group I joined.  I am SO GLAD I DID!  Loved the women, there were 4 of us.  Loved the potential.  They walk a lot and go out to eat, day trips to the city to go to Trader Joe's and Costco, even travel.  We hiked a 6 miles on the pavement.  Not hard for them, but was a challenge for me.  Much of it was up pretty steep incline.  I had over 18k steps that day!  Sunday.

My birthday was Saturday.  I did hot yoga in am, then took a nap.  Put my favorite top on and waited for the possibilities.  My good friend was supposed to drive down, but she told me Thursday had to postpone one week.  My other good friend, local.  Was out of town.  Did DH or in laws have plans to take me out for my birthday...evidently not!  To be fair, I do carry a pretty busy schedule and did not indicate to DH that I wanted to go out for dinner.  So, I improvised and opened a can of soup.  Viola.

But seriously I have had some minor annoyances that have interfered with my serenity that I will blog about soon.  I also plan to blog at my 6 month of retirement milestone.  Just perfect timing with some of my thoughts of doubt lately...stay tunes.  Nothing serious.

I continue to worry about some family members and good friends with serious problems.  Mine - not so much.  One of the ones I continue to worry about is my DH.  He has persisten anemia that is worrying me.  I will just keep putting it in God's hands.

What about you all?  Anything you want to talk about?  My neck and back and moved into my shoulder and now my lower back.  Geez.  I am going to check out our small town chiro tomorrow.

See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment