Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Quick Visit

My friend was here such a short visit,  we barely got to do anything.   She will come back.

We did some shopping and both bought some hiking pants.  I found a good jacket and socks.  I cooked a healthy dinner Saturday and we visited and had coffee talk Sunday before she drove home.

I go up to city couple weeks.  We are going to do yoga and have coffee.

I used my new jacket and pants on a hike yesterday.   They performed great,  as did my 52 year old body.

Hiked with a nice group, we saw 4 waterfalls on 2 hikes.  Total of 7 miles.  Some of the terrain was challenging.

I soaked in epson salts last night.   Slept well once I finally came down off my natural high on life.  I dreamed of hikes to come,  God willing.

Happy first day of spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment