Monday, January 21, 2019

Playoff Hope Gone


Well, we watched our team lose last night.  It was depressing.  My DH also had a sore back.  He was rude and snapped at me and i snapped back.  Oh, but I do understand chronic pain...I just try different things to feel better.  And even during my trip to AZ I felt pretty good, by maintaining all my little steps I try to feel better and eat healthy.

At Sams Saturday while DH was picking out his new eyeglasses, I cruised for samples because it was prime time sample giveaway crowd and I was starving.  This one gal was giving samples of Kombucha and they were pretty good.  I cannot find Kombucha in my town, so I order it - $40!  for six from Amazon.  Hers was $14, on sale for $11.  Sold.  She laughed because she said usu no one is excited about Kombucha and hardly anyone likes the taste.  It really is an acquired taste, and I has probably taken me a year.  But I cannot eat yoghurt, so this is my way of adding some good bacteria (plus a good probiotic capsule).  Lot of good ways to boost our immunity.  Stay healthy out there everyone!

Today is a new day.  I am not going to let yesterday affect today.  Still pretty cold, but just warm enough to take the pup for a quick walk yesterday.

Happy MLK day to you.  Hopefully you have the day off too.

No comments:

Post a Comment