Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Start Writing 2019!

Hope you all have a happy new year.  I am getting ready for a week long trip to AZ to visit my cousin and surprise my other cousin with cancer.  Since I still do not have my replacement phone, I will not be able to post easily, so I probably just won't post until 1/10.

Enjoy your early January days in a way that is meaningful to you.  If you have happiness, soak in it.  If you have sadness, remember it shall pass.

I am feeling whiney because I will be traveling across the country (I do not travel much, like I used to, so I am unaccustomed to it and find it stressful) with a flip phone that is not working well at all.  Poor me, what a pathetic thing to feel whiney about.  After all, I am spending time with a loved one with whom we did not even know if she would see 2019.  Perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment