Thursday, January 24, 2019

Thursday Makes Me Happy

Can't believe it is already Thursday.  I like Thursdays.  It is the day when I have (usu) done my 2 power yoga classes, have shopped and done some food prep, clean my house and normally just do whatever I want on Thursdays.

Today, since it has been so cold and we have been cooped in the house several days, we are going to take the pup on a hike this afternoon.  I have a pork roast in the crockpot and I am getting ready to finish vacuuming in my new hiking boots I am trying to get broken in.

I wore them twice in the city on my normal daily walk and they were so stiff, I got blisters.  These are old school leather with ankle support.  I need to use them more often on shorter hikes of differing terrain.  Should be fine by spring.

Last 4 or 5 days it has been really cold, supposed to be nearly 50 today!  What are you doing today?

I hope you have some sunshine on your face today.  I am also in a good mood because it is not staying daylight until almost 6pm.  That helps, the darkness of winter is hard sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Thursday. It was chilly but sunny where I am, and if you didn't know it was January, it looked like April! Just made me feel good. I agree -- longer days are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Thursday was spent working at church putting together Roman's books in Spanish. The weather was snowy.

    ReplyDelete