Monday, August 3, 2020

More Movement

So, i have been sort of watching my diet and cut out sugar and no wheat, except for a bad cheat day at Taco Bell and one piece of cake for our anniversary...I am sure my aches and pains are better.  I was trying to really use elimination diet to see if i could feel better, see if the soreness was related (I think it is) and get ready to go to the lake next weekend.  Sugar notoriously inflammatory. 

DH and i went across the countryside to get these cool iron planters stand thingy's (pictures next time) and got hungry and stopped at first thing open that wasn't crowded and it happened to be Taco Bell.  Oh well.  Otherwise eating good and enjoying the fresh tomatoes and salad lately!


DH and i went to eat for our anniversary.  It was nice.  We took a pic in our convertable to remember this weird year.  
I cannot deny that i did have a couple bites of this fabulous cake.  It was good, but mine is better.  Recipe next week, i think i am going to make it for DH to take to the city.  He is going up to play golf with his brother.

I sold my Harley Davidson boots i posted picture of here last week.  $95!  I am currently in the process of gathering plans and materials to build a fountain.  This will go toward the pots i will buy.  Pictures soon!

I also sold this gas firepit (we are getting a much smaller one) and gave away these tables...and a gas grill we don't use.  We are pretty fond of just a simple charcoal grill.  

I am taking the day off tomorrow to kayak.  Hope you are enjoying August!  We have been blessed with some moderate much needed rain and cooler temps here.  Today mid 80's, about 10 degrees cooler than normal.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment