Thursday, March 19, 2020

Rain, rain, rain!

Early this am DH had to get up and drive to the city.  He still has not gotten a doctor in our new area.  To his credit, it is not easy to find someone here.  He also takes a lot of medications and his doctor is very thorough.  But for this trip I really hated to see him drive so early in the dark with the storming going on today.

He called when he got there.  Made it fine.  The weather 3.5 hours north sunny and nice today.  He played golf with his brother.  His brother recently bought my old convertible.  DH took him our paperwork file with all the maintenance stuff, including window sticker.  I also gave him the car cover and my Pontiac hat.  Any chance I have to get rid of something...hahaha

Yesterday and last few days we have sold more stuff (sporting goods, motorcycle, hunting, camping...etc).  I am saving up for my backpacking equipment.  Depending on the events around doing stuff outside and coronavirus CDC recommendations, I am supposed to go on an overnight backpack thing for beginners.  If it is cancelled, I will just hold on the my money for a while and uy things more slowly.  It is crazy his expensive.

Today I cleaned house and washed the dogs.  This is them looking at me through the door while they were outside.

3 comments:

  1. Banning outdoors activities seems crazy. I don't think contact games for kids works, but going out in and of itself does not mean contact with covid19. Good luck with getting to go. I can barely walk, so backpacking is not for me. Tommy sometimes has to carry my purse in his walker basket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you do get to go but surely when this is over, you will get to enjoy such a camp out. Loved the shot of the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dogs Nd glad your dh had no problems getting to his appointment

    ReplyDelete