Monday, March 16, 2020

Good Time to Catch Up

I can't believe it's been 3 weeks since I posted.

My favorite uncle passed that week and so I went to the city and stayed with my aunt for a week helping her get services ready and keeping her company.   She is doing ok.  I worry about her.  Losing my uncles income will tighten her budget.   She has a big family and support system.  I hope they keep it up.

I saw my elderly Granny day after her bday couple weeks ago.   She was good.  Now they are not having visitors for the time being.  My Granny is trying to stay positive.

Last week our internet was out for 5 days.   I went ahead and went on a trip (I drove) about 4 hours south with my hiking club to a lake and couple state parks.  There were 20 of us.  We had a good time.  I like the women in the group.

When I got home Thursday I was sick.  So of course I have worried a bit.  But I am pretty sure just allergies and my chronic condition.   No flu symptoms.   I have been getting lots of rest.

Saturday we stocked up on groceries.  Bought pantry stuff and also lots of fresh fruit and veggies.  We are just staying home as much as we can next 2 to 4 weeks.  Yesterday and today was dreary and gray/drizzling.  I walked anyway.  Going to try to stay active and enjoy some solitude. 

I am eager to get my plants outside and plant some veggies...wont be long!

Until then we are enjoying chilly evenings and a fire on our wood stove and projects inside.

Stay well!

2 comments:

  1. If you don't have a fever you are probably OK. I know my sinuses acting up gave me pause. It will be a tense time but we will get through it if we all pull together and follow the rules.
    Stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely. Very true. I know it very doubtful anything, but just goes to show me I need to slow down. I am going to do just that!

    ReplyDelete