Thursday, December 26, 2019

Christmas 2019 over, readyfor new decade!

We had a wonderful Christmas.  Warm, got up to 68 degrees!  We drove an hour for dinner with my sister and her family.  Took the convertible.  Had a nice lunch.  Drove home to check the dogs and then enjoyed another drive to DH cousin.  They served a nice dinner also, I just took some cookies and candy I made.  People really seem to enjoy home made goodies and so I enjoy that tradition.

I hope you enjoyed your Christmas.  So much negative in the world, petty arguments, superficial social media, negative media and corrupt politicians and agenda serving media, greedy coporate policies.  I enjoyed church service with my friend last Saturday and midnight mass in my own town.  I am vowing to take time to touch base and focus on my spiritual journey and take time to enhance my mental state of mind and recalibrate when things are bothering me and I just plunge on ahead and ignore when I should be listening to myself more.  The world seems crazier and crazier, all I can control is my part of it.  How I interact with the world and what I reflect.

I love this time of year when we reflect on the last year and think what we want to do going forward.  And now that I am not working, I mean to really relish this process.  From my house to yours, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...Happy New Decade!

Two of my cute doggies.

2 comments: