Tuesday, October 29, 2019

This blog done rushed and little proofing.   I am starting week 3 of retirement 2.0.  Very busy.  Working on yard, couple projects for fall, deep clean house, have company,  lost our older make dog, putting up rest of apples, visiting family,  adopting new dog (pictures soon), getting wellness checkup new doctor,  DH dental surgery, wonton a phenomenal hike, crocheting 3 fans on order...

I will catch up blog.  I have missed writing and reading others'!

Waiting on plumber to get here (outside water faucet runs hot!?).

A lot of boring, mundane tasks.   But I am enjoying getting them done and checking them off, while spending time with DH, yoga and gymn schedule being tweaked and cuddling in evenings with our dogs.  Stay warm, its cuddle worthy here in my south.

No comments:

Post a Comment