Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Whew I am Pooped


I wasn't able to meet my childhood friend's mom for lunch as her car still being worked on.
So I drove to other side of the county and walked a beautiful park loop around a lake with my niece.
Then I go home and worked on a wild fence row we have.  Our lot is an acre lot and one entire long side of rectangle is all overgrown with weeds, small trees and vines.  Eventually I want to fence the whole acre.  So I need to clear this grown up perimeter.   It is hard to maintain the fence row all grown up, it's unsightly, plus it's full of tick, chigger and flea habitat.
On top of the vegetation,  actually below, lol...there is an old fence row of rocks I have painstakingly started to excavate and move.
This will be a year or two long project.  But I am in no hurry.  I need to save up for the cost of fencing   I will save having to pay someone else labor.  I may seek quotes in someone helping me cut some of the trees.  I cut a couple with a hand saw, but I have no chainsaw and have no business getting one.
Today was beautiful, in the 60s.  Gonna be getting colder though for a week or so.   Welcome to late winter/spring in the south.  In our old city it was 30 today...no thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment