Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Tuesday mow day

Well, things around here are looking more like normal.  DH felt good enough to go get his truck licensed today and when he came home he actually started mowing the yard!  I was hoping he would feel better but stay in out of the breeze until it got a little warmer outside.  It isn't too bad but it is not what we are used to here in mid May.

My sister and I drove up to the city for the day sunday to see my aunt for her birthday.  It was a nice trip and visit we had.  I was glad to get out of the house.  It rained on us in the morning but sunny on the way home.  We got rain all last week.  I barely got yard mowed (front only) last wed, it rained every other day.

This week is looking pretty sunny and our garden and tomatoes really need it!  Was weird to get out after being in self quarantine for over 2 months.  We took a big piece of carrot cake by my Grandmother's residential place and felt sad not being able to see her.  Hopefully next month we can.

My girlfriend T is coming down from the city to stay sat night.  I made her this cute ottoman.  I asked her if she wanted fringe or no fringe, she said surprise her.  Which way do you like it?

2 comments: