Monday, March 19, 2018

Ghosts

I love Dr. Kathy McCoy's blog:  Dr. Kathy McCoy:  Living Fully in Midlife and Beyond.  She talked 3/16/18 of Ghosts that linger and how our early life can affect us.  Not only does she discuss this, but what we can do about it.  I really like this post a lot.  It really was a good reminder for me, that the things that happen, albeit difficult are the things that shape us and make us who we are. 

I have one more hurdle this month that is always hard for me...3/26.  in 1993 I became a widow on 3/26/1993.  More on this later.  I am at work now, so I can't go there.  But it is a very important part of my journey and shaped me significantly.  So stay tuned.  Please go read Dr. McCoy's blog if this subject interests you.  Even well adjusted people can use the suggestions/reminders, sometimes. 

it is really rainy and gloomy here, but the day has been so busy that it is time for me to go home!  Have a great rest of your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment