Saturday, October 12, 2019

Great first day of retirement  2.0.. we went on a scenic ride with our car group.  Beautiful crisp fall day.  We bundled up and took my convertible.   We had the heat on.  Day started out 34 degrees 8am.

There were about 20 cars.  We stopped at a quaint little rustic bu
rger place.  So fun!

Seems suitable to cone home wash both my car we took and DH garage queen.  Then we washed the summers bugs off my commuter ride.  She took hood care of me, so we washed her up and polished her nice.

I took some of my ground cover I had going in couple pots with my ivy and thinned it out, spreading it out around our ivy trellis.

This ground cover bright green, roundish leaves, loves the sun.  I will find name of it.. and post before and after pics soon.  The ivy trellis is really coming along.

Excited to watch Sheriff Hopper actor from Steanger Things on SNL tonight.  Have a great weekend to al

No comments:

Post a Comment