Friday, January 17, 2020

cookies for breakfast

Sometimes you just gotta have cookies for breakfast.  I have done well all week, then no plans for breakfast today and since I am doing intermittent fasting, when I work out and then wait till noon to eat - I was starving and they were just starting at me.  The plain old cheapo store bought sandwich cookies.  Very boring.  But I am one of those who hates to waste food, so I grabbed the 6 or 8 left and just wolfed them down.  Booooooooo.

At least I have a plan for dinner.  Fish and baked potatoes, veggies.  And I am using the left of the broth (frozen - defrosting now) from Thanksgiving turkey.  Will puree with some roasted red peppers and have a yummy soup with lots of vitamin C.

Yesterday I was planning to drive to city to see my sick uncle and my dear grandmother, but the forcecast is yucky so I postponed.  Since I had front loaded my workouts and chores early in the week, my husband and I enjoyed staying home and watching Downton Abbey movie.  It was good.  Now we are watching The Crown.

I hope you are warm and cozy where you are.  If you have been very good, enjoy a little cookie treat with me.  Here are my newest 3 dogs I am getting there photos printed to put on my shelf with my current doggie and my doggie Chico who passed in Oct.  The last one is Chico.



ct.  I still miss him.

2 comments:

  1. I too, have on occasion had cookies for breakfast ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad weather keeps me in these days. Cute pet pictures.

    ReplyDelete