Monday, January 15, 2018

Is It Monday Already

Friday i worked all day since I was off thurs for bad weather, then i had sushi woth my friend and her daughter.  Sat too lazy for yoga, hrlped granny with her books, partially getting year end done.

Sunday we watched movies, went to Duluth for a wool cardigan they sold out of on line.  Ate pasta lunch.  Cooked wings, baked a pie and we watched movies.  I did manage a 4 mile walk because after we got some more snow, it warmed up nice. 

Monday, honestly i have cabin fever a little.  I have MLK day off.  Frigid cold.  More stuff selling, my front seat so full I will drop off post office, not use office mail room.  But i habe to print labels at work, i am having printer/pc issues.  Everytime windows 10 updates, my system crashes.  I am sick of it.  At least i am all backed up.  Taking to pc repair I guess soon...one more thing on my to do.

Stay warm. Enjoy winter for what it is, down time woth my love, cozy snuggles with my dogs, carbs, hot tea and coffee with friends, candle lit yoga...Namaste.

Very worried about my DGM, she is falling a lot and my cousin has vertigo for over 2 weeks and now brain swelling...more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment